HOW TO CHECK NECO RESULT
There are two ways to checking your results.
- You log in to your account and purchase a token and use your purchased token to check your account.
- Using an already purchased token to check your result.
Method 1: Purchasing a token from your account
Create an account with NECO and click on the purchase token button to purchase your token.
- After purchasing a token, click on CHECK RESULT button at the bottom of the screen or the side menu.
- After a successful payment, the check result button form is shown on the screen, fill the form. and click the CHECK RESULT button.
- If you do not know your token number, simply click on MY TOKENS on the side menu and all your purchased tokens will be listed out.
- Alternatively, click on the CHECK RESULT button shown on the right sidebar to use a selected token to check your result. Fill out the form and use any of your tokens.
Method 2: Using a previously purchased/shared token
- Visit the NECO Result page: results.neco.gov.ng
- Select your Exam Year and Type.
- Provide the 12 digits token(number) and your examination registration number
- Click on the ‘check result’ button and wait for your results to show on the screen
Remember, only one token can be used 5 times maximum to check one result i.e with only one registration number. Thereafter, you purchase a new token to view results.