NIGERIAN POLICE ACADEMY – POLAC ADMISSION FORMS – REQUIREMENT AND REGISTRATION
The POLAC admission form or application form into the Nigerian Police Academy, Wudil, Kano is now available online. The admission form is for the 8th Regular Cadet course of Degree programme. The registration starting today Monday 13th April 2020 and shall last till Sunday 5th July 2020. By this notice, all Nigerians of good character, both male and female are eligible to apply.
JAMB CUT OFF MARKS FOR POLAC
Candidate willing to apply for admission into POLAC must, in addition to general requirement, register through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board [JAMB] and sit for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Candidates must select the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil as the first choice in the JAMB form and as well score 180 and above in the UTME examination which is the Academy’s Cut-off mark in JAMB.
>How to Change Course/institution to First Choice in JAMB Portal
>BUY SCRATCH CARD Scratch CardS AND CHECK RESULT HERE
> Purchase WAEC Result Checker
> Purchase NECO Result Checker (TOKEN)
AVAILABLE COURSES IN NIGERIAN POLICE ACADEMY – POLAC
The under-listed courses are available for Degree programme of the 8th Regular Course in the Nigerian Police Academy – POLAC
a. FACULTY OF HUMANITIES. BA in:
History & International Studies
FACULTY OF SCIENCE: BSc in:
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: BSc in:
NATURE AND DURATION OF THE COURSE IN POLAC
The reason why candidates should choose Police Academy – POLAC is that Candidates admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy, POLAC, Wudil degree course will undergo a combined Academic and Police training course for a minimum period of Five (5) Years. At completion, candidates will be awarded Bachelor’s degrees and commission into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AT POLAC
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
The following requirements are applicable to candidates seeking admission into POLAC, Wudil, kano.
- Candidates applying for admission into the POLAC Academy must be Nigerian citizens
- Candidates applying for admission into the POLAC must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years
- Candidates must have a height of not less than 67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female
- Candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 86cm (34 Inches for those between 21 and 22 years of age) for male
- All candidates must also be free from any mental disability or physical deformity
- ACADEMIC REQUIREMENT
- Candidates applying for admission into the POLAC must have a minimum of six (6) credits passes obtained either at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), or NECO or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings.
- In the Six credits passes, a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics, as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy, are compulsory.
- Candidate’s written examination and the interview score and pass physical tests of fitness must be satisfactory.
NOTE: Candidates with a statement of results or any other certificates taken before 2016 will not be allowed.
MODE OF SELECTION AND EXAMINATION DATE AT POLAC
The POLAC selection examination shall be on choice by candidates, Paper and Pencil Based Examination (PPE) and Computer-Based Test (CBT).
The examination consists of Section A – compulsory General Paper; This section consists of
- English Language
- General knowledge and current affairs.
Section B consists of subjects based on the choice of candidate’s faculty and course of study.
POLAC EXAMINATION/SCREENING DATE
The screening examination is scheduled to hold on Saturday, 8th August 2020 at the 21 designated centres across Nigeria.
HOW TO REGISTER POLAC FORM
- Interested candidates should click the POLAC website: polac.edu.ng.
- Fill all the form fields as required.
- Click Next
- Make a payment. Please note the RRR used for the payment as it will be required during filling the form.
- Return back to the portal.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the form as shown and upload a valid passport photograph.
- Click on Create Account.
- After creating an account, please return to the home page to Login
- Continue filling the form.
- Print Acknowledgement Slip.
For more enquiry and for clarity of purpose, please send us a message through the comment box below.
Share this post to other friends and family.