UNICAL Post UTME
|Post Type||Unical Post Utme|
|Institution||University of Calabar|
|Duration||Not Specified – Coming Soon|
This is to inform all the candidates who choose the University of Calabar as their first choice during the last Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) that the 2020/2021 post Utme form is out on due notice. This information was stated by the board of the information in the institution. This is noted that the post Utme form is what guarantees you for partaking in the post UTME examination which will be held as to be informed.
Based on the inquiries made by me, candidates are thereby requisite to pay N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
Guidelines to Apply For University Of Calabar Unical Post UTME 2020/21.
- E-transact: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. On getting to the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. On collecting the PIN, log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and follow the instructions on the portal after login. Based on the research made by me, candidates are thereby required to pay N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira only) Excluding Bank and Admission status checking through the university portals.
Scratch Card: This option is obtainable in the subsequent banks within Calabar conurbation ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- LOG IN TO http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link
- Enter your correct JAMB Registration No in the box provided on the home page.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click login and follow the online instructions.
- Authenticate your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Then print out the completed form.
UNICAL Post UTME 2020/2021 Eligibility.
- Aspirants who made the University of Calabar as their first choice
- Aspirants must have a minimum of 150 in the UTME Examination
- Aspirants must acquire five (5) credit passes at one sitting relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Aspirants ought to be sixteen (16) years of age.