UNICAL Post UTME/DE: University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME and Direct Entry form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released. Registration now ends on 7th August 2020. The cut-off mark is 160. See how to apply and other vital information below.
This is to inform all Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and direct entry (DE) candidates of the University of Calabar, (UNICAL) that the Post UTME and direct entry form is currently on sale. Registration has started already and is ongoing.
LATEST UPDATE: This information is to inform all Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) applicants that the UNICAL Management has rescheduled the closing date of the UTME registration portal to Friday 7th of August 2020. All applicants should grab this opportunity to complete all the pending registration.
UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR UNICAL Post UTME (FAQ).
What is the UNICAL Cut-off Mark for Post UTME?
The University of Calabar (UNICAL) 2020/2021 cut-off mark is 160. Candidates with the minimum of this score can apply for the institution.
HOW MUCH CAN I PURCHASE UNICAL POST UTME FORM?
This is to inform candidates that the cost for UNICAL Post UTME Form is Two Thousand Naira Only (2,000), candidates can pay the money in any commercial bank
When is the Deadline to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME?
The management of the institution has given the deadline to apply for the UTME to be Friday, 7th August, 2020. There might not be an extension, however, candidates are advised to apply now before the deadline.
Documents to apply for UNICAL post UTME
Candidates who apply for the institution need to come for the screening with the Original JAMB Examination Result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph on it.
Candidates qualified to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
- All prospective candidates who made the institution as their FIRST or second choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) can apply.
- In order for candidates to be qualified for the screening exercise, he/she must have scored 160 and above in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
When will the UNICAL Screening Exam Commence?
- The date for the Aptitude Test will be communicated to all candidates at the close of registration.
Candidates are therefore advised to check the portal after the close of registration for their venue and time of the CBT
- The Post UTME exercise is a Computer Based Test (CBT)
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Form.
Like we said earlier, you can purchase the form in two options. You just have to use the method that’s convenient to you!
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact Scratch Card. With the Scratch Card log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
After obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.